Thursday, March 19, 2009

What Happened......

Aight I just woke up. So call it instinct or whatever the hell I dont care. I grabbed my laptop and I going off the dome here cause its on my soul. What the hell happened to MISSISSIPPI MUSIC. The good ol days when it wasn't a crime to bumb another nigga music that you knew. When it didn't matter if the streets knew him or if he had a buzz, if his music was good there was no judgement about it, people went to cop it. Have we lost what we once had in the ol Mississippi Mafia dayz, and the Wildlife Society era. The Stewpot Stowaways, even the Queen Boys. Man what the hell is wrong with us. I need some feedback here. I am making it a new point in my life to jam only Mississippi shit until I feel better. Word to the people reading this, if you are one of those who don't wanna give a nigga music a chance be doesn't have a streetbuzz then you are guilty. Half the niggas who have a buzz, most people don't even care if its relevant music. They just feed of what the crowd is doing in the club and they feel like they should like sumthin. Man come on. Be your own person, be real. Get some real music in ya life. Anyone got any words of inspiration.

No comments:

Post a Comment