Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Work or Die

Its amazin how many people try and slam folks with actual 9 to 5's. Word to the wise, if you never did music and you had to go back to normal living, this would be you. I watch folk bang on people all the time for being employed. To the point where its become a common thing to hear a youngsta say, "Man I can't work and rap" Where the fuck did that come from? Well from what I have seen it comes from watching some of those who are in the industry disrespect folk at places like fast food joints and other chain restaurants and making a dam scene. So my new gameplan is to make folk understand that working is not a dam embarassment. Never let another person get to you to the point where it really affects your mindstate of logical thinking. Dam I sound like a professor. LMAO! Anyway, the mixtape will hopefully be done this weekend. Tune in and see what new previews that I have for tomorrow.
100nid

No comments:

Post a Comment