Monday, February 22, 2010

I'm BAAACCCCCKKKK!

Almost a whole year since I last blogged. Been a rough time. Life has changed in so many ways. But we will get to that later. Here is the briefing. If you have a problem with honesty. STOP READING NOW> I am not blogging for viewers. Im blogging for realists...and Mississippi folk. Bad spelling i know. But I did it on purpose....Oh well. Performed last night at dreamz jxn for the hip hop for haiti concert and I can say I enjoyed myself. Been a while since I touched the stage solo. SHIT FELT GOOD> and the music was most definitely well liked as I see on twitter today. So im goin back in. Project wit DJ Jonasty is almost done. CENTERFOLDS AND STRIP POLES> then its on to some more great things. Hopefully some work wit Skip Coon and Cashius. Things are lookin up fo da kid. Oh that right, fuckin aye, im finna be a DAD! Holy Hell. Dam. I gotta get it. Lil man gotta be blessed when he get here. Cant fall short no mo. As I close this blog... be on the look out fo new music. new works with Camden, Luck, Drumma, and mo. And da big Boss Benz of course. 2010 is gonna be an interesting year. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment